VIEW THE WEBINAR HERE:
LOS ANGELES UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT (LAUSD): https://achieve.lausd.net/domain/4
- Back to School Resources for Parents and Families
- LAUSD Hotline: If parents are experiencing problems or need information, please first call your child's school site. A secondary option available to parents is to call the LAUSD Hotline at (213) 443-1300. Parents may call Monday through Saturday, from 6 am to 6 p.m.
- Mental Health Hotline: For support with mental health, immunizations, health insurance, food and housing, enrollment and other questions, parents can also call the Mental Health Hotline at (213) 241-3840. It is available Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 p.m.
- Grab-and-Go Food Centers
- Scott M. Schmerelson, LAUSD Board Member, District 3 Website
- COVID-19 RESPONSE Resources for Educators and Families
- Division of Special Education Back to School Resources
- Parent Portal Assistance
- Mental Health Support
- Device Connectivity
LOS ANGELES PUBLIC LIBRARY (LAPL): https://lapl.org
- Library To Go: Place a hold, make an appointment, pick up & enjoy! We are offering the Library To Go service at selected libraries.
- E-Card Registration: Don’t have a library card? Get immediate access to our online resources.
- Just for Kids: Books, Fun & Homework Help!
- Just for Teens: New & Recommended Books, College & Career, Homework Help & More!
- Ask A Librarian: Call, Text or Email
North Hollywood Amelia Earhart Regional Library on Facebook: At-Home STEAM Learning Resources for Parents & Educators videos & more!
- Follow @NoHoLibrary on Instagram!
CITY OF LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS (DCA): DCA at Home: Events, Classes, and Activities
College & Career Guide for Students with Disabilities: https://study.com/resources/college-resource-for-students-with-disabilities