In Council District 2 alone, over the last year Team Krekorian has ensured that the City of Los Angeles:
- Made 36,644 square feet of pothole repairs
- Repaired 1,416 streetlights
- Resurfaced 110 lane miles of public streets
- Planted 226 trees on public property
- Trimmed 2,305 trees
- Distributed 612 trees to the public through delivery and “adopt a tree” events
- Cleaned 1,687,716 square feet of graffiti (about 30 football fields!) from 27,468 locations
In addition, Councilmember Krekorian’s District Maintenance Team carried out 243 direct service assignments, including removing trash and weeds, trimming bushes and shrubs, and arranging for removal of bulky items. These efforts are augmented by the young people of the Los Angeles Conservation Corps, who carried out another 80 maintenance tasks in our District over the last year.
Remember: You can schedule bulky item pickup, along with many other useful services, by dialing 311, the city services hotline, or by visiting www.lacity.org/myla311.
Do you like this post?