Los Angeles is facing an unprecedented homelessness crisis that is impacting our neighborhoods. Finding solutions is something that elected officials, government agencies and non-profit organizations are working on every day. Join Councilmember Krekorian and the Community Police Advisory Board for an informative town hall event to learn about the challenges our city faces and what’s being done to end homelessness.
The town hall will feature a panel of leaders from city, county and state agencies, along with non-profit service providers, who will address questions you submit on homelessness in Los Angeles.
- City Councilmember Paul Krekorian, District 2
- Peter Lynn, Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority Executive Director
- Dr. Erika Endrijonas, Los Angeles Valley College President
- Jerry Ramirez, LA County Homeless Initiative
- Meg Barclay, Homeless Coordinator for the City of Los Angeles
- Kris Freed, LA Family Housing Chief Program Officer
- Dominic Choi, Los Angeles Police Department Commander
- Gita O'Neill, LA City Attorney’s Office, Director of Homelessness Policies and Strategies
- Gonzalo Barriga, LA Sanitation Clean Streets Program
NOTE: Panelists will only address questions that are submitted in advance of the event, so please fill out the form below if you have something specific you'd like our speakers to discuss.
- January 18, 2018 at 6:30pm – 9pm
LA Valley College, Monarch Hall
5800 Fulton Ave
Valley Glen, CA 91401
Google map and directions
- 530 people are going
Council District 2